ESIEA future engineers are optimally prepared for life as an engineer: they can adapt to a very broad range of professional environments, they are trained in all the technologies and methods required for information processing, they are creative, innovative and can develop a clear overview of complex systems.
During the first semestre of the 5th year, each student takes one major and two minors (one technical, the other managerial). Each major or minor is a coherent group of modules that helps student engineers expand their knowledge in the fields in which they would like to start their career.
The second part of the 5th year, starting at the end of January, is devoted to the final-year internship which lasts for 6 months, during which the student works for a company or research laboratory anywhere in the world.
- Software Architecture and Engineering : to master all the IT methods and tools used to design, develop and implement software.
- Networks and Communication : to master the concepts and techniques necessary for the creation of network-based computing infrastructures and applications.
- Electronics and Embedded Systems : to understand and master the communication and information processing technologies applicable to nomadic objects and embedded systems.
- Information Systems : to master the concepts and methods pertaining to setting up and controlling Information Systems in a business environment. To understand their strategic interest, to become familiar with the work of consultants in Information Systems.
- Fundamentals of security (in English) : to train engineers in the various aspects of information security, so they can implement cyber defence policies adapted to different environments.
- Digital Images and Virtual Reality : to train engineers in the technologies associated with Virtual eality and Augmented eality. The aim of this major is to provide an understanding of the technologies and systems implemented, and to develop optimised and effective applications for these mobile or immersive systems.
- Digital Technology and Health : to design and implement systems based on digital technologies to satisfy our society’s increasing demands in relation to health and independent living.
- Big Data and Data sciences
In addition to one Major, each student must choose two Minors; one technical and the other managerial: the first delivers a deeper understanding of a particular aspect of the major selected, or new skills in a different field; the second provides additional training in management or enterprise creation.
- Practical and operational Security of Systems and Information (in English)
- Images and applications
- Big Data
- Robotics and Embedded Systems
- Connected Objects
- Smart Cities and Smart Energies
- Quantitative management techniques
- Engineer/entrepreneur, Enterprise creation option
- Engineer/entrepreneur, negotiating and sales option
- Management of Information Systems in Banking and Finance
- Security Management