Interested in coming to ESIEA for a semester exchange? We have set up two distinct study paths in English with you in mind!
- A full year of engineering studies – you can choose to do semester 1, semester 2, or the whole year
For complete course descriptions, and all the information you need, click on the following links :
Linguistic support for incoming students
In order to help students improve their language skills even more during their stay in France, we offer French Language modules (FLE: 2 ECTS per semester) with a particular stress on scientific French (FOS = Français Objectif Scientifique).
The FLE modules include teaching about French civilisation.
Credit transfer for mobility
For both incoming or outgoing mobility, the school provides its partners with all necessary information regarding ECTS credit transfer, allowing students to get their validated credits recognised for an internship or an exchange semester.
ESIEA delivers study transcripts in English to their partner schools indicating the modules the student attended according to his/ her learning agreement, number of ECTS and corresponding mark.
For incoming students doing an internship in one of our research laboratories, the tutor is in regular contact with the tutor in the student’s home university.
- ESIEA Erasmus+ application form
- Download the document « ESIEA 3th year program semester 1»
- Download the document « ESIEA 3th Year Program Semester 2 »
- Dowload the document « ESIEA 3th Year Course List Semester 2 »
- Download the ERASMUS Charter 2014-2020
- Download the ESIEA’s International Strategy