Interested in coming to ESIEA for a semester exchange? We have set up two distinct study paths in English with you in mind!
- A full year of engineering studies, taught at 3rd year bachelor level on our Paris campus – you can choose to do semester 1, semester 2, or the whole year
For complete course descriptions, and all the information you need, click on the following links :
Informations for exchange
- ESIEA information sheet
- ESIEA_Exchange Program_application form
- Download the document « ESIEA 3th year program semester 1»
- Download the document « ESIEA 3th Year Program Semester 2 »
- Dowload the document « ESIEA 3th Year Course List Semester 2 »
Linguistic support for incoming students
For incoming students interested in taking their coursework in French in one of our schools, ESIEA requires a B2 level in French (DELF or DALF).
In order to help students improve their language skills even more during their stay in France, we offer French Language modules (FLE: 2 ECTS per semester) with a particular stress on scientific French (FOS = Français Objectif Scientifique).
The FLE modules include teaching about French civilisation.